Definitions“Images in Space” shall mean Images in Space Limited and or any agents or employees thereof.
“Client” shall mean the person or entity entering into an agreement with Images in Space for the provision of services and/or the person logging on to the Images in Space website.
“iBank” shall mean Images in Space’s high resolution Image Library service.
“Fetch” shall mean Images in Space’s low resolution Image and Data Library service for use in Space Management planaograms and online shopping websites.
This is the usage agreement by which Images in Space licences the use of ‘iBank’ and ‘Fetch’ images, which can only be used on the terms of this agreement.
As a user of ‘iBank’ or ‘Fetch’ you are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement and by the Images in Space full Terms of Trade which is available on this website for download.
Images in Space may vary these Terms of Usage and it’s Terms of Trade by notice to its clients from time to time.
Images in Space acknowledge and agree that the Brand Owner is the sole owner of its images stored in the ‘iBank’and ‘Fetch’ databases and that Images in Space have the absolute right to use, copy and sell the photographs and images held on its website.
The Client acknowledges and agrees that Images in Space is the sole owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property in ‘iBank’, ‘Fetch’ and all other services provided by the Images in Space website.
Database Membership Conditions
- The Client will not share with any other person or entity, its log-in details.
- The Client will not allow any other person or entity to see or use the database images, other than as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- The Client acknowledges that they have been authorised to use the images by the Manufacturer or Supplier of the product images.
- When using the images the Client must not breach any intellectual property rights, including trademarks.
- The Client is granted a licence to use the images for the client’s own business purposes.
- The Client will not manipulate, retouch, reproduce or redistribute the images in any way.
- iBank images are to be used for a single use and not stored in any other database.
- Fetch images may only be used for the purpose of supplementing Space Management planograms and online shopping sites and may not be used for any other purpose without prior permission.
The Client will be liable for any losses suffered by Images in Space where there is failure to adhere to the Usage Agreement.
Images in Space will endeavour to ensure that companies keep all their images and relevant information updated. Images in Space accepts no responsibility for any missing, incorrect, out of date images or information.
Images in Space Responsibility
The Client authorises Images In Space to collect, retain and use any information about the Client, for the purpose of assessing the Client’s credit
worthiness, enforcing any rights under this contract, or marketing any
Services provided by Images In Space to any other party.
Collection and Use of Information
The Client authorises Images In Space to disclose any information obtained to any person for the purposes set out in clause 6.1.
Where the Client is a natural person the authorities under clauses 6.1 and 6.2 are authorities or consents for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1993.
You acknowledge that:
- You have agreed to these Terms of Usage on your own account and not as an agent for any other person or entity except in the case of an individual making this agreement on behalf of an employer.
- You have the legal right to agree to these terms
- You acknowledge that you have read and accept our full Terms of Trade.